Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 1950's 8x14[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: 1950's 8x14
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:16:03 EST
Just to thicken the stew, my WWUB lists DF-L SS at 1600 psi. :(
In a message dated 2/3/06 5:13:40 PM, robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com writes:
This may not help you. The oldest code I have is 1970.
It lists DF Beams and Stringers, Select Structural at 1900 psi for Fb. It does not show a No. 1 lumber.
With Joy and Hope,
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
(949) 387-8500 x115
- Prev by Subject: RE: 12B19 (Free AISC Search Utility)
- Next by Subject: 1950's 8x14
- Previous by thread: RE: 1950's era timber properties
- Next by thread: 1950's 8x14