Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
1950's 8x14[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: 1950's 8x14
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:11:44 -0800
This may not help you. The oldest code I have is 1970.
It lists DF Beams and Stringers, Select Structural at 1900 psi for Fb. It does not show a No. 1 lumber.
With Joy and Hope,
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
(949) 387-8500 x115
- Prev by Subject: Re: 1950's 8x14
- Next by Subject: 1950's era timber properties
- Previous by thread: Re: 1950's 8x14
- Next by thread: Re: Ship High In Transit ??