Re: Repair CMU Wall

In addition to the other suggestions, I suggest making sure there are roof gutters with all runoff directed away from the walls, and to make sure all surfaces slope away. Also is there a sub-drain at about the 2 ft. level above the garage floor. If not you should add one.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA