RE: New AWS D1.1

AWS Member price is $282. $376 if not.

Bob Shaw

From: Polhemus, Bill [mailto:BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 10:43 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: New AWS D1.1

Only $282.

A bargain at any price, I’m sure.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com

WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I  Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177    F: 832-467-2178
http://www.wje.com

*********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*********
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, saving, reviewing, disseminating, or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.