Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: 1950's era timber properties[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: 1950's era timber properties
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:26:08 -0600
Title: Re: 1950's era timber properties
From: AWC Info
Rest assured, that the lumber agencies are well-represented on our technical committees and we are updating our standards as necessary to account for any changes to the resource (although according to Bill P., we shouldn't be changing them too often...sorry Bill, but I couldn't resist that little dig there).
FWIW, I wasn’t saying “you shouldn’t be changing them so often.” I was simply playing “devil’s advocate.”
- Prev by Subject: Re: 1950's era timber properties
- Next by Subject: Re: 1950's era timber properties - Aren't they brittle
- Previous by thread: Re: 1950's era timber properties
- Next by thread: Re: 1950's 8x14