Problem

You need to have you IT guy scrub your system. I am getting everyone of your
emails. Please don't reply to my email, because I don't want the virus.

Thanks!

JASON KEIGLEY'S TEAM
MELISSA CRABTREE EXT 12037
GEORGE PAYNE EXT 12017
CHAD JONES EXT 12652
MALISA BENNETT EXT 12654
JOHN BAULT EXT 12659

1ST PLACE MORTGAGE, INC
6011 E. HANNA AVE STE # G
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46203
317-224-2647 PHONE 866-401-4200 EXT 2647
317-353-6200 FAX
ASK ME ABOUT OUR 1.95% RATES!

FREE SATELLITE SYSTEM!! 1-800-784-7694 CODE # 1304556

WE ARE A WHOLESALE BROKER, WE HAVE THE LOWEST FEES IN THE USA!

HOME LOANS, CREDIT RESTORE, COMMERCIAL LOANS, CHURCH LOANS, GOLF COURSE
LOANS, FACTORING, EQUIPMENT LEASING, AIRPLANE LOANS, VISA & MASTERCARD
SET-UP, PRE-PAID LEGAL.

JASON(--nospam--at)1STPLACEUSA.COM

WWW.1STPLACEUSA.COM
Confidentiality Notice: This E-Mail transmission may contain confidential or
legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or
entity named in the E-Mail address. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance upon the contents of this E-Mail is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this E-Mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender,
so arrangements can be made for proper delivery, and then delete the message
from your system. Thank you.