CMU Wall Drafting Standards

We have recently been debating how we draw multi-wythe exterior load bearing CMU walls.  Right now we have two schools of thought.  One is to draw the inside face of CMU and outside face of masonry, both on the same layer and with the same line type.  The other is to draw the back up wythe in one layer and line type and the outside face of masonry in another layer and line type.  We were just wondering how other people draw their walls.  Thanks in advance for any help you provide.

Chris Bowers, PE
A/E Building Systems - Structures
L. Robert Kimball and Associates
Ebensburg, PA
Phone:814-472-7700 xtn.350
Fax:814-472-7712
E-mail: chrisbowers(--nospam--at)lrkimball.com