Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismic mass[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismic mass
- From: "Javier Encinas" <asdip(--nospam--at)onelinkpr.net>
- Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:13:39 -0400
Just a conceptual question: If the building has a basement, do you include the basement in the calculation of the seismic mass, or only the portion above ground? Thanks in advance.
Javier Encinas, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seismic loads on cantilevered retaining walls
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic mass
- Previous by thread: CMU Wall Drafting Standards
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic mass