From: Bill Allen
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 3:05 PM
Subject: California OSHPD Pre-Approval Submittal: Fixture Loads and Other Traps?

I?m looking into preparing a pre-approval submittal to OSHPD for a wall bracket.

Are fixture loads (for lavatories, etc.) available? If so, where?

Other than the obvious, are there any pitfalls to watch out for when doing such a submittal?

I?ve never done a pre-approval (non project specific) submittal before. Any guidance would be appreciated.

TIA,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers