Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Structural cost[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Structural cost
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:06:04 -0500
Also check out:
The site has some quite useful info.
----- Original Message -----
From: Polhemus, Bill
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 8:05 PM
Subject: RE: Structural cost
Doing a little outsourcing, are we?
Best thing to do is get a copy of R. S. Means’ “Square Foot Costs” book.
Can anybody specify a ballpark figure for the cost of structure (structural cost only minus the finishing & elec/HVAC/plumbing) for a normal 2 or 3 storied office or institutional building (like a high school) in USA.
Also what would be an average breakup for the material / labor cost ratio.
Just ballpark figures to get a rough idea.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Structural cost
- Next by Subject: Structural Engineer Needed - Gulf Region
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural cost
- Next by thread: House Inspection