dynamic effect of filling material to silo

Hi all,

How to calculate the dynamic effect of filling material to a silo? Is there any refferences? I do not design the silo wall, but the frame that support it, so I need this effect to take into account in the loading of the supporting frame.
I usually add 10% to the weight of the silo, but I need to prove it.

TIA
Junata