Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Lightning Damage to Structures[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Lightning Damage to Structures
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:04:38 -0600
Anyone have any expertise in, or KNOW anyone who has expertise in, the effect of lightning on structures, particularly as a cause of structural failure?
Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Liability working with the uninsured (was: Residential Architectural Requirements)
- Next by Subject: RE: Lightning Damage to Structures
- Previous by thread: RE: Footing Retrofit/Replacement Ideas
- Next by thread: RE: Lightning Damage to Structures