From: Joseph Harouni <jharouni(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 16:10:46
Subject: Re: Risa3D vs. ETABS?

Daniel as you said:
....(ETABS 9.0) on high-rise project, and it has not given me very many problems.  I would be very reluctant to attempt to design a similar structure in RISA.

Could you tell me about your reluctant on design with Risa3D; does it have to do with the building being a high-rise or Concrete or....?
Thanks,
Joseph