From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Lightning Damage to Structures
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:04:38 -0600

Anyone have any expertise in, or KNOW anyone who has expertise in, the
effect of lightning on structures, particularly as a cause of structural
failure?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com

WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I  Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177    F: 832-467-2178
http://www <blocked::http://www/> .wje.com

*********CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*********
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.
This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or
organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any printing, saving, reviewing, disseminating, or copying
of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained
herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from
your system.