From: Joseph Harouni [mailto:jharouni(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net]
Sent: 8-Feb-06 21:11
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Risa3D vs. ETABS?

Daniel as you said:
....(ETABS 9.0) on high-rise project, and it has not given me very many problems.  I would be very reluctant to attempt to design a similar structure in RISA.

Could you tell me about your reluctant on design with Risa3D; does it have to do with the building being a high-rise or Concrete or....?
Thanks,
Joseph