Re: dynamic effect of filling material to silo

Junata
I bought a book from AISC which was on the design of
steel bins (don't have it here)-I would go to AISC web
site and look under other publications.  Also look up
Tubular Steel Stuctures by Troitsky available through
Lincoln Electric Arc Welding Foundation.
Gary