		-----Original Message-----
		From: M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
[mailto:davidfinley(--nospam--at)bizsea.rr.com]
		Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 9:58 AM
		To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
		Subject: RE: 12B19

		Thanks John.  Your information confirms my understanding
that the B series were incorporated into the W series.  That is, the 12B19
is essentially the same as today's W12x19.

		I checked on Ebay to see what older manuals are selling for.
I saw different publication years within each edition:  '50, '56, & 59' for
the 5th edition, '65 for the 6th edition and you're showing '63.  Could that
be mupltiple printing of the same editions?  Or were there interim updates?

		David