To: "Seaint(--nospam--at)Seaint.Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 7:02 AM
Subject: 12B19

I'm looking at some 1965 drawings for a small steel framed building.  The
roof purlins are shown as 12B19.

I don't have any (really) old steel manuals in my office to check for myself
- can someone tell me the last edition of the AISC steel manual that
includes the B shapes?

Thanks,

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.