Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: House Inspection[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: House Inspection
- From: "Haan, Scott M POA" <Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 07:14:21 -0900
In the state of Alaska to do private home inspections you need to have a combination dwelling inspection certification, a state home inspector licence, bond and insurance. An engineer can do an "engineering inspection" to look at a structural problem but unless you have all the other stuff you are asking to get busted by the licensing nazis if you are doing full home inspections.
From: Nels Roselund [mailto:njineer(--nospam--at)att.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2006 8:54 AM
Subject: RE: House Inspection
One comment that I forgot to add to my post: in So. CA, house inspectors are not structural engineers. As some have mentioned, some SE’s will do a house inspection for a friend or good client, but I know of no one who offer house inspection services on a regular basis.
My questions on house inspection
came about from a litigation in
- Prev by Subject: Re: House Inspection
- Next by Subject: HOW CAN WE GET ANSYS GROUND ACCELARATION
- Previous by thread: Re: House Inspection
- Next by thread: Re: RISA3D vs ETABS