Re: Hurricane paths

On 9 Feb 2006 at 22:53, Kevin Below wrote:

<snipped>
> Also, global warming is projected by some to cause sea levels to rise
> by several metres over the next 100 years. That would put a lot of
> projects in the islands under water. I wouldn't want to be building a
> beach resort in the low-lying islands if that turns out to be true.
> Anyone know of a good source for this sort of info ?

<snipped>

> Kevin Below

Michael Crichton's book, State of Fear, does a good job of listing
bibliographical references for the information in the book.  Most
of those references are about global warming and polar ice melt.
If you haven't read the book yet, then you might want to give it a
read.  It is rather provacative.

Take Care,
Lloyd Pack