RE: wa se III

Jason,

That is what makes it difficult...you have to move relatively fast to
complete it.  And moving fast makes it more likely to make mistakes or
miss things.  In truth, the complexity of the problems is not much
different that what one might face in a design office in day to day work,
but you must do 4 fairly intensive, complex problems in 8 hours.  Not an
easy thing to do.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI