From: Daryl Richardson [mailto:h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 10:11 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: 12B19

David,

        I expect that, except for minor changes in dimensions that may have
occurred since 1965 that this will be the same as a W12x19.  There may be
(probably are) some revisions in actual beam properties since 1965 so you
may still want to continue your search for the old literature.

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson