Re: 12B19 (Free AISC Search Utility)

For your future reference, there is a free utility by AISC, which gives the
properties of several old steel shapes.  Here is the link:

http://www.aisc.org/template.cfm?template=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=25074

AISC has some of the best information available on their website (I don't
work for them :) ).  Wish ACI would do the same.

Hope this helps.

- Aswin
Aswin Rangswamy, P.E.
Los Angeles, California