Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: canopy footing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: canopy footing
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:26:08 EST
I have used the same concept and design on canopy and large porch structures.
I always check if there is enough dead weight for uplift resistance. I usually multiply the uplift load by 1.5 factor. As you know in IBC country it is .6 x dead load not the .85 of CBC.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: canopy footing
- Next by Subject: Re: canopy footing
- Previous by thread: Re: canopy footing
- Next by thread: Re: canopy footing