Re: 12B19 (Free AISC Search Utility)

And I wish people would stop lamenting/complaining how ACI is not like
AISC 'cause they don't give out a bunch of "free"* stuff when it has been
explained MANY times on this list how and why ACI is _NOT_ like AISC.

Somehow I have this feeling (call me phychic) that neither of us will get
our wishes.  Some wishes just don't come true.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI

* BTW, it ain't really free.  We all pay for it...just not in an easily
visiable way.  Kind of like the difference between an income tax (that we
all pay) and "user fees" (a "use" tax that specific people or entities pay
that government that they then just pass on down the line that we all end
up paying anyway).