Re: 12B19 (Free AISC Search Utility)

I don't know...it gets tiring hearing people whine about the same old
stuff.

"Boo-hoo, ACI doesn't give me free stuff like AISC."
"It costs SO much money to by code/standards...why can't they give it to
me for free."
"I been building stuff this way for 27 years." (opps, wait that is a contractor's
whine not an engineer's whine)

Go buy some cheese to enjoy with the whine and get over it already.

OK, off my soap box...for now...enough soap in the mouth for me for now!
<grin>

Scott
Adrian, MI