Assistance with Modeling 3-D Wire Truss Assembly using RISA 3-D

Gentlemen,
    I need assistance from a structural engineer who has good experience using RISA 3-D for  3 dimensional model analysis.  The name for the bearing wall assembly is called Foam Core / Concrete Veneer.  The structural concrete assembly is fabricated from wire trusses and wire mesh with a concrete veneer.
    I own RISA 3-D software, but I have not been able to master the modeling so I can optimize on the wire truss configuration with various combinations of forces.
Anyone who may have interest in providing 5 - 10 hours of modeling assistance please call to discuss the project
Thanks,
Jim L. Chatterley PE
Composite Framing Systems, Inc.
2723 Currier Ave., Simi Valley, California, 93065
805-520-3666   Fax 805-583-1434
www.Compositeframingsystems.com