RE: Opinion on a structural dynamics book

I like "Structural Dynamics for Structural Engineers", Gary Hart and Kevin Wong. The book is clearly written.

Bill Scott
-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Yousefi [mailto:Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)SMGOV.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 7:54 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Opinion on a structural dynamics book

I also used the Clough and Penzien book in college and I concur it was not an easy read. I have not read the book by Anil Chopra myself, but from what I hear it's the easiest read on dynamics.

http://www.eeri.org/cds_publications/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=254

Ben Yousefi, SE

Santa Monica, CA