From: Polhemus, Bill <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:47:42 -0600
Subject: RE: Staad - Seismic analysis

From: bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:bcainse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Why don't YOU ask them.  Or are you using a bootleg copy and thus can't access their customer service?

Bill Polhemus wrote:

"(Oh, and this reminds me that, after I made a similar statement here on SEAINT(-OT) list years ago, REI sent a letter to my employer demanding that I "cease and desist" and threatening to terminate our STAAD licenses! Wonder if they're still into that?)"