From: Padmanabhan Rajendran <rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:45:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Opinion on a structural dynamics book

Christopher Wright has, often, recommended a book by H M Irvine on the subject of structural dynamics. I am tempted to buy a copy. However, before doing so, I want to make sure that it is easier to comprehend than the book on the same subject by Clough and Penzien. I have a copy of the latter and I won't say that it is an easy read. If Christopher or others have knowledge of both the books, would they, please, share their thoughts?

Thanks.

Rajendran

Yahoo! Mail