Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
PML Reports in Mexico City[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listserv" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: PML Reports in Mexico City
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:21:13 -0600
- Priority: Urgent
Halff Associates has a long-time client that needs Probable Maximum Loss (PML) reports prepared for various building projects in Mexico City. This client might also need PML reports for some projects in Los Angeles and San Francisco. We currently do not have the time and resources to prepare these reports. Therefore, we would like to refer this client to a qualified structural engineering firm.
If you are interested in preparing these PML reports, and are qualified to do so, please contact us by private email ASAP. Your statement of interest and qualifications should be sent to Allen Terrell, P.E., AIA at aterrell(--nospam--at)halff.com, with a copy to me at scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com.
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
HALFF ASSOCIATES, INC.
8616 Northwest Plaza Drive
Dallas, Texas 75225
- Prev by Subject: RE: Plywood over 2x Decking for Diaphragm
- Next by Subject: Post Construction Issue
- Previous by thread: Re: Masonry Storage Facilities - fees!
- Next by thread: Re: National Engineers Week statement