From: Nukala, Lakshmana R [mailto:lrnukala(--nospam--at)rasgas.com.qa]
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 11:32 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Fence design

I am designing a portable fence 2.1m height) to be used a temporary
fence. Project requirement is not fix to ground by any means. Are there
any guide lines for fence design. I am considering wind load alone. Is
it sufficient?  Or do I have to add some lateral load (similar to case
of Hand Rail, 100Lb in all directions).

Regards
Lakshmana RK Nukala
Ph: + 974 - 4732633 / 5778637

DISCLAIMER:
Notice : This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is
confidential to the addressee and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it in any way whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message, and deleting
the original and any printout thereof.