Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:00 AM
Subject: Support service [was Staad - Seismic analysis]

No experience with STAAD support.
However, VERY positive experiences with (not in any particular order):
1) RISA
2) Visual Analysis
3) MultiFrame (attempted to recover data from a corrupted file on a
large project, without fee or coercion!)
4) SODA
I'm still hoping that 3 and 4 get together one day.

<..>
R. Paul Ransom, P. Eng.
Civil/Structural/Project/International
Burlington, Ontario, Canada