From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 12:27 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: PEng license

Another line of questions for our friends North of the border (OK,
technically you are South of the border near me...aka Windsor)...

Can you point me to a group/entity and/or said group's/entity's website
where I could begin to find out what would be involved in getting
licensed
in Canada?  My two most likely provinces interest are Ontario and/or BC
(Quebec ain't ever gonna happen if I have to speak French <grin>).

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI