From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:25 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Canadian code(s)

A question to our friends North of the border...where would I get my
hands
(download if free or website to order it from if it is not free)
on a Canadian code(s)?  A parallel question...is there a "national" code
or is province by province?  In otherwords, can I get one code to cover
all or must I get multiple codes?

Thanks,

Scott
Adrian, MI