Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: PEng license

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Contact the respective Associations for details.  Eg APEGBC in BC at
There may be some reciprocity available, especially through the NWCSEA and/or WCSEA through the DSE (Division of Structural Engineers) here in BC.  Otherwise you will have to attend an ethics exam etc.  The usual proof of academic stuff and so on.
Contact the association in the first instance.
Foraging into our territory huh?

Thor Tandy P.Eng MIStructE
Victoria, BC
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:27 AM
Subject: PEng license

Another line of questions for our friends North of the border (OK,
technically you are South of the border near me...aka Windsor)...

Can you point me to a group/entity and/or said group's/entity's website
where I could begin to find out what would be involved in getting licensed
in Canada?  My two most likely provinces interest are Ontario and/or BC
(Quebec ain't ever gonna happen if I have to speak French <grin>).


Adrian, MI