RE: Opinion on a structural dynamics book

Lock it up because that is the book. Most of the John Biggs "Introduction to Structural Dynamics" books I have seen are going for $250.

This is the Ailbris web site:
http://www.alibris.com/search/search.cfm?S=R&qisbn=0070052557&qsort=p&siteID=OmE0YUiQlCg-QhMdPkbsNo1GHYEsamqNEQ

Introduction to Structural Dynamics  more books like this
by J.M. Biggs  other copies of this book
   price: $1,706.26
Ships within 2 to 3 days
Binding: Hardcover Publisher: McGraw-Hill College ISBN: 0070052557 Description: 0070052557. read more
condition:
see description
seller information:
Name: BrightBooks, CA, USA