Re: Composite Design references

Paul,
I don't have exactly your case. but I think you could use the concept infill masonry.
Jack benjamin and H.R. williams have published  paper in the ASCE structural journal and its transactions  about 1958. Also there are few more papers published in AIJ Transactions. (papers in  AIJ Transactions are in japanese). There may be few in English. both publications cover similar to your case.
Himat

>>> pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net 02/15/06 3:09 PM >>>
Any recommendations for true composite design references?  Wide flange and reinforced concrete frame beams and columns, studded steel plate shear walls encased in concrete, and similar systems.  Not simple composite floor beams / metal deck systems.

Paul Feather PE, SE
www.SE-Solutions.net
pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net