Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RISA, Lb-comp top and bottom[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RISA, Lb-comp top and bottom
- From: john smith <steelstudent(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:54:46 -0600
Hi all, i'm new to the listserve and am currently and engineering student.
I started playing around w/ RISA and have a few question regarding Lb-comp.
I know Lb-comp is the unbraced length of the compression flange, but i'm cofused about the top and bottom part.
If i have simply supported beam w/ steel roof joists bearing on top of it at 4'-0" o.c., is Lb-comp-top = Lb-comp-bottom = 4'-0"?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Risa Floor
- Next by Subject: RE: RISA, Lb-comp top and bottom
- Previous by thread: BOOKS ON DYNAMICS
- Next by thread: RE: RISA, Lb-comp top and bottom