From: Rich Lewis [mailto:seaint03(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 5:28 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Pipe Support Detail

Rajendran,

Operating temperature – 100-150 F – warm water

Length – over 600 ft., no insulation

Loops – Expansion

Anchors – resist expansion at equipment at ends

I’m considering using a Teflon pad or a roller bearing type support form the Cooper catalogs that I was referred to in other posts.  I was going to check with Cooper for the relative price differences.  I would think the Teflon slide would be more expensive.  Any reason why I shouldn’t use the roller application?

Rich