Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SEAINT Archive: Dead of Alive ??[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SEAINT Archive: Dead of Alive ??
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:01:12 -0600
I noticed that, too, but actually only the LINKS have ceased being added (I guess someone’s been doing that manually).
However if you actually TYPE IN the link according to the standard pattern, you’ll find the archives are being created—which IS an automatic thing, after all.
From: Caldwell, Stan
I can't seem to find any posts archived after Harold Sprague's two posts on New Years Eve 2005.
Is it just me, or has the archive gone silent in 2006?
If the archive has passed, I am pleased that it was Harold that "brought up the rear."
Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: SEAINT Archive: Dead of Alive ??
- Next by Subject: Re: SEAINT Archive: Dead of Alive ??
- Previous by thread: Re: SEAINT Archive: Dead of Alive ??
- Next by thread: Importing Excel Data into Autocad