RE: PEng license

Bill:

Frankly I don't give a &*))(**&%^$%$$ either...

If Mr. Chaney wants to go hunting, the US Constitution (actually, the bill
of Rights) allows him the right to bear arms.

I was simply was responding to Stan's comment about some of the great things
about Texas, that?s all.

Its important to be aware of these things...

David L. Fisher, SE PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers, Inc
372 West Ontario Suite 301
Chicago 60610
 312.573.1701
312.573.1726 Fax