Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Structural Engineer Needed - Gulf Region[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Structural Engineer Needed - Gulf Region
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:01:26 -0600
Interesting. I just got my Mississippi P.E. last week. I know there are lots of folks who have licensed recently.
From: Chuck Hanson
I’m the Past President of the Structural Engineers
Association of New Mexico. I have a client with a friend in
Is there any kind of contact network in that region to help people get hooked up with engineers to aid in the rebuilding process?
architecture, interiors, planning, engineering
505.761.9700 - 505.761.4222
- Prev by Subject: Structural Engineer Needed - Gulf Region
- Next by Subject: Re: Structural Engineer Needed - Gulf Region
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural Engineer Needed - Gulf Region
- Next by thread: RE: Pang license