Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: Structural Engineer Needed - Gulf Region

I?m the Past President of the Structural Engineers Association of New Mexico. I have a client with a friend in Gulfport, MS who lost his house during Katrina. He has hired an architect to design a new house and the architect says they need a structural engineer?s involvement. Apparently all of the Mississippi engineers that the architect knows are too busy to help. Unfortunately, we are not registered in Mississippi or we would do it for him. It was described to me as a ?simple 2500 square foot house.?

Is there any kind of contact network in that region to help people get hooked up with engineers to aid in the rebuilding process?

Chuck Hanson PE, SECB

Dekker/Perich/Sabatini

architecture, interiors, planning, engineering

6801 Jefferson NE, Suite 100

Albuquerque, NM 87109

505.761.9700 - 505.761.4222

Checked by AVG Free Edition.