RE: Importing Excel Data into Autocad

Here is a pretty good overview about the new table
object in AutoCAD 2005 and 2006.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id=4940467&siteID=123112

If I understand correctly, you can link to Excel.  If
you're using a version older than 2005, try copying
cells in Excel and then in AutoCAD use EDIT > PASTE
SPECIAL > AUTOCAD ENTITIES.

HTH
MJ