RE: Fees - was Re: Masonry Storage Facilities - fees!

Well...

What I usually deal with is clients that want the best engineering, they
just
Won't pay for it.

Not saying that we're the best, but I think we're actually a pretty good
outfit.

"Dave, we WANNA use you, but you need to be the same as Joe Blow's fee (1/2
of mine)"

My patience is really running out on this issue.

David L. Fisher, SE PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers, Inc
372 West Ontario Suite 301
Chicago 60610
 312.573.1701
312.573.1726 Fax