RE: Fees - was Re: Masonry Storage Facilities - fees!

Bill:

I've tried the "you get what you pay for" approach as well...

Problem is, as we've discussed before, the final decision is always
Based on money...

The one thing that seems to sometimes happen is that, the client hires
And then sees how much "Joe Blows" and they come back to us...

Not always, but pretty often...

The, there always the guys who are too stubborn and won't admit that they
Made a mistake...

David L. Fisher, SE PE
Senior Principal
Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers, Inc
372 West Ontario Suite 301
Chicago 60610
 312.573.1701
312.573.1726 Fax