RE: Fees - was Re: Masonry Storage Facilities - fees!

Joe:

I agree…we’re fortunate these days that I can take a pass on those goofballs…

In the early days of FPSE, it wasn’t so easy!

The fact remains, for the “nice” projects i.e., highrises, sports facilities, etc… the

Competition is fierce…if you want to get those exciting projects, you’re

Gonna get beat up on fee, pure and simple…

The business plan we use is that we do enough “bread and butter” work

That we can afford to take a hit on a fee now and then…

David L. Fisher, SE PE

Senior Principal

Fisher + Partners Structural Engineers, Inc

372 West Ontario Suite 301

Chicago 60610

 312.573.1701

312.573.1726 Fax