From: Kevin Below [mailto:kbelow(--nospam--at)genio.ca]
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 2:22 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Fees - was Re: Masonry Storage Facilities - fees!

I have to agree.  I used to think it was sacrilege to refuse an offer, thinking you can still make a small profit out of it, and it's better than nothing.

But with this kind of client, it's going to backfire sooner or later.

Life is much simpler when you have clients that appreciate what you do.

Kevin Below