Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
IBC Table 2306.4.5 - Gypsum sheathing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: IBC Table 2306.4.5 - Gypsum sheathing
- From: "Ed Tornberg" <ed(--nospam--at)tornbergconsulting.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 15:47:25 -0800
I can’t seem to find a referenced standard or definition of “gypsum sheathing”. Is there one? I assume this is GWB reinforced with more than just paper facing.
In the past, if I used this type of material, it was proprietary and I relied on an ICC report for shear values.
Tornberg Consulting, LLC
- Prev by Subject: RE: IBC 2003 Seismic
- Next by Subject: IBC Table 2306.4.5 - Gypsum sheathing
- Previous by thread: Re: Safety of Scaffold
- Next by thread: IBC Table 2306.4.5 - Gypsum sheathing